Development of a theory of change and evaluation framework to inform future planning, tracking and evaluation.
This project involves:
- Holding a series of team meetings to review and refine the Theory of Change (ToC).
- Conducting an ‘impact audit’ of Bootstrap activities to date, evaluating the extent to which they met the ToC and making recommendations for future evaluations.
- Developing an evaluation framework to assess Bootstrap’s impact.
- Ongoing support throughout the year as they collect data in relation to their ToC.
- Writing an independent impact report using the data collected at the end of the year.